Friday 16 January 2009

Discord group gifts; Dark Eden camp chair boots

discord02
Group gifts from Discord

It is free, it is orange, it has swirly thingies. All in all, it's an excellent group gift from Discord. That's not all! When I stumbled upon the group gift area, I picked up all of the past gifts that I hadn't gotten (nicely set up next to the current group gift), including this cute hair (also in brown). This month's gift is actually two outfit sets -- the orange one (above) and the pink one with the saber (below). A saber. I'd never owned a saber before. Now I has one in my inventory. Go me!

The boots, below, are perfect with both of these outfits. They can be won by hard arse-sitting time at Dark Eden. Perfect for cleaning one's inventory.

P.S. I do hope the Fashion World of SL un-breaks soon!

pinkoutfit


darkeden
Camp chair boots from Dark Eden

Camp chair item from Dark Eden (SLURL here):
***Boots: Dark Eden Vagabond Boots in Blood
Group gifts from Discord (SLURL here)
***Hair: Discord Prim Hair [Eiji] Black x Gray
***Pink Outfit: Discord Gift Ko-Aku Orange set
***Maroon Outfit: Discord Mu-Dou Pink Set
Store freebie from 42 (SLURL here)
***Skin: [42] 1227 neutral
Not free:
***Pierce: FlipSide F10 Mouth Piercing Set

4 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

WOOOOW, Amazing finds <3333

Anonymous said...

Aiyaaaa! I love the purple set so much! Thank you for blogging this. :D

Anonymous said...

hi dear

thank you for this post but i have a question from where can i get the boots which u mentioned that it is a group gift but i did not find it

please help me

thank you

Larsa Anthony

♥ Abra Exonar said...

ohhh! Ach that horned hoodie is SO FREAKIN COOL! =O /me loves <3333