Wednesday 7 January 2009

Blueblood Yummies

Omg, I can't believe I still have 2 weeks to go before Minime is back at school. I am tearing my hair out totally enjoying every second of this holiday. 22nd here we come XD!

bb1

Pretties always cheer me up. And Blueblood pretties too no less. The purple dress is a group gift from the ever generous Ghanima, and the gorgy lolita dress is a special edition you can find in store for a 50L bargain. *Whispers* buy all the colours!

bb2

Here we have the new lucky chair dress (the red one) is it not the total smex. The dress in the middle is another special edition for 50L, Dora Candy. Floaty, silky gorgeousness.

br1

Another of my fave stores, Brain Restriction sent out a group gift this morning. I hadn't been there in ages, but I'm glad I went.

br2

Looky what I found!

br3

You get 2 different skirt options with each of these dresses, which I love. If you haven't been to Brain Restriction in awhile, now's totes the time to go back. The boots. OMFG. These are new from EVA, not free but total perfection. Van Stantz has always been so terribly generous, so it was high time I showed one of his full price items! These are scripted, so you can fiddle and play to your hearts content (Sasy was last seen changing textures on hers, if she doesn't reappear in 24 hrs, send in the troops!) Yes I have a new hair obsession, hubby's not too impressed though:
" WTF that is emo hair.
I can only see one eye.
Hold on let me put on some Fallout boy.
There, now I can be emo with you." Men, they're just so not fashion ;) Ash out.

Hair (not free)
Kin

Boots (not free)
EVA

5 comments:

olivia connaught said...

those boots are hoooottttt. and i like teh hubs sense of humor :D

Anonymous said...

I'm not wrong either. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the tattooooooooo!!!!
where can i take pleaze :) ???

Ashia Tomsen said...

Zaiton - the tattoo isnt free, it's from ETCHD.
<3

Anonymous said...

tyyyyy Ashiaaaaaaaaa