Thursday 29 January 2009

Accessorize your boi

Whether you are a boy, you play at being a boy or you want to dress your boyfriend up, I've got a couple of cool accessories for you.

Here's my extremely effeminate looking boy avatar. I find it impossible to make him look butch, he wears the full shebang...guyliner and guylashes, I would put lipstick on him if I could.

Chicanary is giving a regular Mystery gift, and today is this skull beanie hat. Perfect with this free hair from KMADD at Fabulous Fashions , which Suri blogged HERE. Only needed some minor adjustments to fit with the hair.

29-1

This supremo stylish messenger bag is a group gift from Aitui, look in the notice archives.

29-1 bag

Beanie: Chicanary (0L)
Bag: Aitui,(group gift)
TShirt: Mechanism at Fabulous Fashions (0L)
Hair and Eyes: KMADD at Fabulous Fashions (0L)
Guylashes, Minnu (prev group gift - not sure if still available)
Justin Skin: Good Life (not free)

No comments: