Monday 8 December 2008

POE - The Hunt Is On, Pt. 3

The POE Hunt is still going on strong! I am tripping over globes around the places I go to! Not that I mind it, the gifts are great!

brittania...brittania

Not a patriotic person, but when I got this union jack dress I had to put it on. It so reminds me of that Geri Haliwell moment when she squeezed herself in that union jack dress. The top is all glittery and shiny, I like it a lot.

**Trubble** Britannia Peace on Earth Gift

You will also find this lovely Miss Santa Outfit in store:

miss santa

**Trubble** Miss Santa 2008, $1L

Boots from J's. NOT FREE!!

Necklace worn is from Prims & Pearls: SNOWFLAKES for PEACE (Peace On Earth Hunt Gift)

Prime Clothing POE

Top and tights: Prime Clothing - POE Hunt Set, also a male shirt in the folder

G&N Quality Design POE

Peace On Earth Hunt Gift from G&N Quality Design.

POE gift from Fashion Research Institute

Next is a long flowing gown, complete with pearly necklace (I love pearl necklaces, I'd collect the dress for the pearls alone!) from Fashion Research Institute.

fascino free hair

Hair is the new Xmas group gift for Fascino group members. Just go to the mainstore and join group to get it!

Dress: Fashion Research Institute - Jingle (Peace On Earth Hunt Gift)
Hair: Fascino - Agri, free for group members

Sari's POE Gift + my Afro

More hair freebies too! This one is real cute. I have not been to ::Mayamaya Creations:: for a while now, and there are 3, yes 3 group gifts (one of them for men, but I will wear it anyway)!!!

Dress: *Sari's* - Inner Peace (Peace On Earth Hunt Gift)
Hair: ::Mayamaya Creations:: - Christmastree Afro, group gift. The 2 picture behind are also group gifts!
Choker: PrimCision - Snow Choker (Peace On Earth Hunt Gift)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the hair on the 3rd and 4th pictures! Can i ask you where it is from?
thanx :)