Saturday, 27 December 2008

Kuri Style Yummys

Normally our darling Miu would blog the gorgeousness from Kuri Style, so I hope I do it justice!

I found these 2 beauties outside the store. I love love the knit detail, seeing as it's Winter in SL land!

These New Years dresses are 2L each, and can be found in a room off to the side, along with some gogeous kimono, eyes and other goodies.

And this gorgy tartan number, for Creams!! Go grab it! I know I'm wearing hoofies that dont match any of the dresses today (I usually try and co-ordinate colours!) But that's because these were a present from the luffley Adi for Christmas. I'll be showing what all the girls got me, mostly cos I'm totes chuffed, and they have impeccable taste!! Ash out.

Edit: I forgot the slurl, bah!!! Too much cold and flu medication. Anyhoo, there's a new freeb there now too. This will take you to the 4 dresses outside, the rest I mentioned are all inside xoxo

Hair (not free)

Skin (old gift)
KA Designs

Hoofies (pressie From Adi fucken yeah!!)
Winter Black Swan hoofies


Anonymous said...

so awesome!! (as usual)
Ty dear Ladies from free style.
I hope you all had a nice christmas. Want to say TY for all the fantastic items you show.
A lucky 2009 for all of you

Anonymous said...

i can't find the first dress outside :\ was it taken down?

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the first dress either, but there was another $0 dollar one and and a purple flower dollar outfit inside on the clothes rack.

Drea said...

How do I find the Kuri Style store? I have tried searching and can't find it?


Anonymous said...

You know I just searched for Kuri Style on the blog and it brought up past posts with a slurl.

I'm sure there is a much easier way but yeah whatever :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

Gah! Did I leave out the slurl? I'llk fix it as soon as I log in.
The dresses outside anon 2 are in boxes on the floor, I'll post an exact slurl to them.

Drea said...

Thanks :)

Bedeude Laperriere said...

It looks like the new year dresses have been set back to full price :( I found them and it says 70L for them each now.