Tuesday 23 December 2008

Excited? You should be!

Hey, did someone say it's Xmas Eve tomorrow?? OMG OMG *runs around frantically* I haven't even wrapped presents yet, what am I doing here??

Quick, I'll show you these and then I go and do what I should be doing..

M&R Cupcakes gave a gift to their group (250L join fee). A set of new Celebrity skins in Xmas makeup, beautiful green and red, I think these are my favourites of the M&R Cupcakes skins so far, how can anyone improve on perfection? Well they have!
I found this cute hair on the Mika Stall the Creator's Pavillion Winter sale, it's only 1L (there were a few other styles there for 7L too). Also check out the Mika mainstore for many more free and 1L styles

23-12 untone, M&R Cupcake

UnTone is one of my favourite clothing stores and I was all of a flutter when I received not one, but TWO, wonderful outfits from the UnTone group yesterday.

23-12 untone_003
Poses in pics 1&2 by Reel Expression
Awesome Xmas Boots by Shoe Fly (not free)

More Tartan anyone? Yes Please!

23-12 untone_001

These fab boots are FREE from Vinyl Cafe for a limited time, perfect with your Xmas oufits.

23-12 untone_002
Poses in pics 3 & 4 by Sunflower poses

Now it's time for me to get in the wrapping zone. Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the hair... thankies creamy! Is Untone group closed? Coz when I searched for it I couldn't join it. I love their stuff and the group gifts are fab-tastic! Only you could work the green boots to perfection...I'd look like a well...umm...you know...tart ;) whereas you look adorable!

- Zimmy Weezles xxx