Wednesday 19 November 2008

Mix and Matchin

Quicko post here before I go pick up my kidlets from school and my lovely peace is over.

Little Fish have a new group gift, this beautiful gold Tangsuit top.

little fish MNK 2_002

MNK have 2 free skirts which I toootally love

This one is a group gift in store, join the group and touch the sign to receive it.

little fish MNK

I totally stalked the MNK lucky chair and won this one

little fish MNK 2_003

This great top in blue is Ki2 1L gift this week. Comes in loads of other colours as shown (only the blue is free). I made this high waisted sheath skirt, my first attempt and the front doesn't match the back too well, but it's great as long as you don't stand sideways, and it's free. Will pass it out to the Free*Style group.

ki2 7

PEACE OUT (literally)

2 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

creamy that skirt makes me wet my pants alittle.
I dont care if it doesnt match.
i totally need it.
<3
xxxxx

Creamy Cooljoke said...

awww thanks Dahl, which reminds me, I meant to send it out. I'll pass it to you and the group when i log on :)