Monday 17 November 2008

I got me a shorty...

Yeah..my alt Eisa and Ashia's alt 'Q' are getting it on, it's about time he had his virtual cherry popped.

Actually no, I don't think 'Q' was much impressed, he's not butch enough for her.

Ducknipple have some great new free gifts in store, for men and women. In the girls box are a couple of pairs of jeans, a skirt, socks and tee's, in the mens box are 3 tops and a pair of jeans. Also some fun stuff, gestures, straw, curly wurly and a duckmilk carton for your arm, just to keep you going through the day.

ducknipple_002
Also:

On Q: dreadlocks hair/hat: Boon (0L)
On Eisa: Hair with knit cap: Mayamaya Group gift in store

ducknipple_005
Also:

On Q: Hair Mayamaya (group gift in store)
On Eisa: dreadlocks hair/hat: Boon (0L)


Eisa starts showing off, Q is not impressed
ducknipple_003



ducknipple_007

All outfits: Ducknipple (0L)


Also on Eisa

Wolf Hair, Mayamaya (100L)
Skin: previous group gift from Minnu
Tattoo's: Strafe, Etch D, (not free)
Akeyo Chucks: (not free)


If you want to know about the other items Q is wearing (I don't think these are free) just leave a comment to this post, as I forgot to ask her.

6 comments:

Auntykuro said...

ROFL. you always make me lol, woman.

Nivaya Barbosa said...

He's manlier than my boy alt, I can tell you that much...:D

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I love that Mayamaya hair! Gorgeous! You always find the cutest stuff!

Didja know there's a hunt at DG Innovations? There's a few outfits, and some skins and eyes from Blacklisted skins...The Duchess dress is definitely worth giving it a shot, and the items (feathers, they are) are pretty easy to find. ^^

Azia said...

I guess Q's marriage didn't stick?

Ashia Tomsen said...

It did, but Q's a twotiming hoowa!!
<3

Anonymous said...

I love those luckyboards. 3 minutes between letters, and 6 different boards all together.

Did you find the freebie earrings and sports dress in the same room? They were kinda hard to spot.

I really like the sports dress. It's not flexi at all, but DAMN if it doesn't look amazing on my avvie.

Thanks for the great blog post! :-D

- Delirium