Sunday 5 October 2008

MEN!

Yesterday, Express Zenovka of Men's Second Style blog challenged me to a throwdown...Emo style.

Being a woman on the other side of 30, wtf do I know about emo? I did find some pretty cool stuff though and most of it was free.

I'm gonna be lazy and send you over to Mens Second Style rather than repeat it all on here, take a look at and remember to vote for the best Emo too.

While I was shopping for that outfit I found some other pretty cool stuff for you guys.

for Free*Style

I also made an attempt at an emo skin, using Eloh Eliot's Cf1 male skin as a base, this will be free at Free*Style tomorrow.

EMO 4

Remember to check out Mens Second Style for more free stuff for men.

FREE
iNFLiCT - Cropped pants (0L members group gift)
Free*Style-Emoooo skin: Cf1 Eloh mod by me (0L) ( will be available tomorrow)
Civvies - Dead Man’s Leather Jacket group gift (0L) TP to store, join group and touch the sign
:sey: - Cross Piercing (group gift in store)

Other Items worn
RocX - Tortura heart scar (70L)
Novocaine - Kavi Hair (darks pack) (285L)

No comments: