Wednesday 17 September 2008

Unisex

A big thank you to Venturino who got me these really cool sunglasses! I feel like chewing tobacco and headbang to Faithless like a mad woman! My outfit compliments well with the sunglasses! Although my chest does feel the wind blowing at me on the street...*rubs her chest to get warm*

On Suri
F2H FREEBIE OF THE MONTH 09/08, $0L.
This is a men's shirt, in 2 colors, but who cares, it fits me perfectly!

Blue Blood - Black Paw Jeans, freebie of the week. Thank you very much, Ghanima for sending me the cute pants!

Line - Chucks Sneakers (not free)

Hair: Gritty Kitty - Gritty Kitty: PURPLE Bilirubin (not free)

Sunglasses: primOptic glasses - reban (not free)

6 comments:

nimil said...

you may want to warn people lol the back of that shirt has some interesting writing on it XD

Bunnie said...

I noticed that too :p

Suri Christen said...

Yes me too...hahaha...I love this shirt even more now! <3

Bunnie said...

I do love the hair, I have it in black :D

Dahlindah Destiny said...

ooo
NAUGHTY WORDS?
ha ha
cant wait to read it inworld.
Curse the hours I must wait!
gah!
x

Anonymous said...

Yes I noticed this one too late... Had it pointed out by a friend. xD