Wednesday 17 September 2008

Demi Etage + Elate!

Demi Etage is a rl store, their designs from 07 autumn including the collection, 07 winter, 08 springs are readily avaliable to us...for free! These fashion items are faithfully reproduced in-world. So please tp to Demi Etage to enjoy this brand experience!

All of the items avaliable is quite fashionable and elegant, with a mix of scarfs and leggings to make it modern! Expect a lot of skirts and accessories!
From left:
[UNY] DEMI_08GRAY, $0L
[UNY] DemiAutumn_06, $0L

[UNY] DemiSpring_06, $0L
Elate - Luanna Dress in Blush (freebie for the week)

As you have noticed, I have only chosen to display 3 of the many dresses from Demi Etage. There are plenty more for your taking, I hope you find something you will like!

Elate has a bag of freebies included in Floyd..I couldn't help falling in love with them! They make my waist look really thin and hides my butt ;)

Elate - Claire Rose Dress, $0L

Elate - Bridget Chocolate Dress, $0L

Elate - Midnight PJ, $0L

1 comment:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

What a fantstic collection of free outfits!
Gorgeous designs- I'll be sure to grab those when I'm back inworld!!
x