Monday 22 September 2008

Sexy Monday

I officially declare Monday 22nd September...SEXY MONDAY!

So what better to adorn ourselves with than Shoe Fly shoes and Alphamale & Blacklace lingerie. The lovely ladies with me are Miaow Dastardly (you may recognise this name as one of my alts, but she's not my avatar any more) and Vanessa Cardway of Fetch.

sf-ba

Shoe Fly has some seriously super sexy shoes, the red uber pumps are free if you join the group, and there is also another free pair for group members in store. CCTV also promises a new group gift soon.

sf-ba2

Oooh!!

sf-ba3

I kissed 2 girls and I liked it...

Thanks Vanessa and Miaow for putting up with my incessant flirting with CCTV and being so patient for the photoshoot.

Free items
Lingerie: Alphamale & Blacklace (free)
Caressa skin (worn on Creamy) : Pulse (group gift)
Red Uber Pumps: Shoe Fly

Not Free
Sinderella Glass pumps and White boots : Shoe Fly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you little one is ok! Those ER visits are scary. Love your blog and thanks for all the great freebie recommendations.

Lanie Recreant