Friday 26 September 2008

Orinoco Flow

"Let me sail let me sail let the Orinoco Flow..."
That would be the lyrics to an Enya song. I always think about it when I pop into Marinoco Fashions. What amuses me most about that song is that it involves a flashback to highschool. It's kind of an embarassing flashback, really. Something with being 16 years old on a couch with a guy whose parents are upstairs in bed and him trying to romance me with Enya music.
[facepalms]
Luckily, I have no bad flashbacks when discussing gorgy and pooftastic dresses. You can pick up this one by finding three boxes inside and outside the Marinoco Fashions store.
There is also a dollarbie available for group members. Just join the "Marinoco Fashions" update group to be able to snag it. The designer changes it often, so it's a great group to stay in.

There is also a section of one of the walls that features $0L items. It includes hair, casual wear, wedding dresses, and things inbetween like these two dresses.




Other free items used in this post:Cathedral Jewelry Set (TONS of pieces!) ~ Miriel (Group gift!)
Newt T1 [First Release] soda (violet) skin ~ SINdecade

Non-free items used in this post:Kalee hair (Rebel, Golden Brown, Wine) ~ Philotic Energy for Black Swan
Riley hair ~ Philotic EnergyChichi pumps ~ MaitreyaPoses (various) ~ [LAP]

No comments: