Wednesday 3 September 2008

Continuing my spammage of the Fashion Feed...

Men stop reading now, this doesn't concern you, off you go and build a shed or somethin :p ......

You know when a girl has 'the painters in' aka 'red flag week' etc etc... She goes a bit loopy, there are certain signs that this is happening and one of them is wearing crazy outfits, clashing colours and major mismatchingness. Well I thought I would go with the flow (literally) and make Helle the latest alt girl, suffer for my hormonal issues.

ALB Dream Fashion has this superbright 'Colo' jacket free in store today, I would so wear this in RL. I'm a big hoody fan. These cute long socks are free/1L from Twosome and the jeans are part of last weeks free outfit from Oops (I edited them to make them shorter).

albjacket_001
Wedge Shoes: free by Fuel in the Free*Style Hunt (shhh they are still there)

Also in ALB Dream Fashion are many other free items, including some great looking boots, I haven't picked them up yet though as I couldn't find them.

albjacket_004
Butterfly Doll Hair by 69 in the Hotel Swan Feather Hunt

Ki2 has this bright flouncy green skirt as their mystery dollarbie (whoops not so mystery now), and check out these adorable free roses shoes fromVacono and Stine: Lamore Shoes. Aren't they just the shizzle?

albjacket_005

I slipped into this ooouchily high cut swimsuit to show you a close up of this beautiful Ma Peau Dare's geishas skin by Mijn Boa, you will find this free at the amazing Hotel Dare sim for a limited time. Mijn is an fab artist (check out her gallery) and I have really fallen in love with the skins she has been creating lately. The sexeh Thimbles Pig, Sheila swimsuit is a group gift for The Starlust Group. Camel toes ahoooooy!!!

albjacket_006

albjacket_003
Hair: Rayna II - Alice Project Hair Fair Freebie

Spammage for the day...over and out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KUDOS! You put cute clothes on. I scream and cry and slap people around and drop-kick my laptop across the room.

I like your coping mechanisms a lot better. And your style, baby! I'm off to get those shoes! Thanks!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL emerald, I do that too, in fact I'm doing it right now - "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"


Shoes and cute clothes seem to help a lot, I'm off RL shopping later...my man is terrified :D

Miranda Milestone said...

I found the ALB boots :D
They are in the shoe section in the courtyard. The black feather stilettos you had on the blog a couple of weeks ago are still there, too. Follow that wall to the corner and you find 5 boots hanging at the next wall. The free ones are the single ones in the top row. And they are hawt!!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAY, thanks Miranda. :))

Eden Knoller said...

words cannot describe, Creamy, the amazing Hotel Dare sim. Was this person in my head????!!!! I am breathless.