Wednesday 24 September 2008

Adaire does Cyber!

I'm starting to get pumped for Halloween this year in Phil's Place. The virtual world is a fantastic place to celebrate the holiday. You don't have to go into temporary Halloween stores advertised by a scary giant clown holding a sign by the highway. You don't have to pay $50 US for something mostly made of vinyl and itchy felt that you'll only wear once, and you'll only wear drunk because it's ridiculously skimpy. You can do so much more with your avi, who isn't confined by hair spray and uncomfortable shoes!

I'll be posting some of my favorite finds to get you in the mood too. (Unless you want candles, a bubble bath, and soft music...and you'll have to IM me for that, lol!) Here's one from Sugar that is available to lucky chair addicts like myself.

I know some people can pull off the cyberpunk in their everyday routine, but that definitely isn't me. This outfit made it SO easy, though. It comes with a ton of pieces, including hip lights, boots, and other cool attachments.

I modded my "Kyeema" hair from Philotic Energy ($199L/3 colors) and picked up this skin by Trap ($700L) and bam! I'm cybering! Well, cyberpunk. [grins]

P.S. I apologize for doing short little posts instead of my usual 2 or 3 outfits, but I was getting slammed with IMs about where I got this after I posted it on my Flickr. I figured I should dispell the mystery!

P.P.S. IM me if you find something super fantastic for free or close to free that would work for Halloween! I'll be looking through the Flickr group pictures too. Hooray for Halloween!

No comments: