Wednesday 13 August 2008

Dot-tastic!

Hallo beauties!!

Here's some gorgeous dotty stuff I found on my travels. *gush gush gush*. All the links are below.

This outfit is only 1L from Juicy Pop, I found it lurking in my inventory and it's still available!

H&F2

Dream Couture sent a notice to Fashcon about this 1L outfit today, it's a sexy lil number. **Warning - don't forget yer knickers with this outfit!! - there's pervs who will cam up your skirt and see your pixellated lady garden**

H&F3

This hair is from the fabulous Waka & Yuki store, only 30L and comes in various colours and flower attachments. I found the bow necktie at a great little store called Un Pick, it comes in black and white, I tinted this one pink. These adorable earrings are a group gift from Periquita, click the subscribo sign to join, click it again and go through the history options (No. 3 I think).

H&F1

There's been a lot of drama lately about people getting inspiration from others blogs and not crediting them. We always credit our source on this blog if we have been inspired by another.
The items I have blogged today I found myself, so if these items have appeared elsewhere it is purely coincidental, that applies to most items we feature in this blog unless we say otherwise. When these accusations start flying around it really takes the fun out of blogging.

Dress and Strawberry top set: Juicy Pop - 1L
Forbidden Outfit:
Dream Couture - 1L
Hair by
Waka & Yuki - 30L, yesssss only 30L for loads of colours and flowers!!!
Darjeeling Skin:
Quelita Soon - Vain Inc Group Gift (invite only group)
Heart and Ring Earrings by
Periquita - Group Gift
Slave shoes:
The Dominatrix Shop - 0L
Star socks:
Kuri Style (not sure if still available)
Neck Tie: Un Pick (1L)

10 comments:

Adaire DeCuir said...

Thanks for posting that, Creamz. The readers are now saved from my pseudo legal wrath, lol. But in all seriousness, there are just way too many freebie blogs out there for there not to be different bloggers finding the same stuff at the same time. It's a shame to know that some freebie bloggers choose to be vicious instead of supportive of each other. :(

Nivaya Barbosa said...

You guys have always been superconsiderate about other freebie blogs, I've noticed for example that unless it's a MAJOR event, you pretty much never have the same stuff as, say, FabFree. At the end of the day though, the blogosphere is a big ol' place, and it's unreasonable to suggest that just because someone else posted the same thing, they're 'copying'.
In fact, there have been people complaining that there's too much repetition on the feed, so really, given how big a portion of fashion blogging freebies are, it's pretty impressive that there's as little repetition as there is.
Anyway, keep up the good work girlies and boy, you's my favourites! <3

Anonymous said...

I think you guys are totally considerate about naming where you saw it, or who brought it to your attention.
I know I always try to do the same when I spotted something VIA Freestyle.....

It's just good karma :)

You guys are the best, tell people to go suck it. They need to lighten up and calm the hell down.

- Gidge

Dot Lane said...

People get bent out of shape if something appears in someone else's blog after appearing in their own blog and they don't get credit?

Good lord--do you see me complaining that Creamy used the headline "Dot-tastic" without bowing down and kissing my Dot-tastic feet?

I suppose I would have to read other freebie blogs besides this one to steal ideas.....

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I'm so glad for your comments Adaire Nivaya and Gidge:) Love yooos x

I <3333333333333333 you Dot Lane!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! I agree, agree and once again I agree with you, Creamy *LOL* Thanks for posting that :-)
I mentioned the same thing today on FabFree ... let´s share our freebie finds,let´s live in peace and harmony :-))) Amen!


Greetings from Vienna,
Hazel Homewood

Eliza Wrigglesworth said...

*sigh* I hate drama, and I found that particular negative reaction to be unrealistic and weirdly arrogant.

I like a lot of freebie blogs, and I don't care if they're all blogging the same thing. There are as many different descriptions and pictures as there are people posting about them, and diversity is a good thing.

Awww, I need a group hug LOL!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yess yesss, yesss, Hazel and Eliza, we are all having fun with this together, and that's the way it should be.

Hugs yoooooos (((00))))

Ashia Tomsen said...

Well said Creamface!! And Hazel! Yays!! Welcome back to world of fun blogging. <33

Anonymous said...

K - I don't get it! I'm guessing that no one posting the Freebs actually made them, so wtf is the problemo? I guess even our Ave's have ego issues. When various blogs duplicate I am generally interested in how they might dress up the outfit...because sometimes I get dense and need help trying to look as cute as all the other beautiful women out there.

And personally, I really appreciate that you mix it with non-freebs as you all have such fabulous style. On the other hand, I like Hazel's blog because it's great to see that one can look lovely on a tight budget.

Praises and hugs to all! Eden XOXOXO