Friday 6 June 2008

Sey Sey Sey!!!

Mooorning all!

Ahhhh....wonderful! SL is offline! I had so much planned for today because will be away from tomorrow (Sat) until Tuesday.

All is not lost, I still have a really cool outfit which I made earlier to show you. This is from the fantastic Japanese store Sey. They have a table of group gifts (some of which I have previously blogged), and have added a couple of new items. This Afgan wrap is unisex, guys are you brave enough? The goggles come in various colours.

mix_009

Waist Wrap and Goggles : Sey (group gift), join the group, wear your tag and touch each item in the table.
Skin and Shorts: Fetch (Group Gifts - may not be available any longer, I can't get online to check)
Hair: Boon (1L)

Right, I'm going to attempt to log in again, if not I'll have to go do some dishes or something *yawns*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holidaze!!! have a great break, Creamy! Who knows, you might not miss a thing - SL strike until Tuesday! LOL