Sunday 8 June 2008

nuuuuuuuu!

one of my favoritest slshops, ghost, is closing its doors! from triangle caudron's last fashcon notice:

Hello00000 peeps!

Long time no see and no releaseee hahah!! -O-

how are you doing? Myself is pretty busy in rl, working on final project and packing to go home; didnt really have time to get on SL as often as before.

Actually, the reason for me to send this notecard out is because i have decided to close GHOST!, the last day would be this weekend on sunday.

Mainstore at Fragment ( the new sim of Aria's requiem) and the group will be closed!!!

It's not a gimmick or anything, just the fact that i think its about time to close it. GHOST! has always been a fun, hobby-project for myself on here since i super duper lub pretty CLOTHES<3 and ghost stories in general. However, after thinking about this for awhile, it comes to a conclusion that i just simply dont like the way where GHOST! is going, and for myself...my way of working on projects would be to drop those that i dont want to continue and not regret, since this is sl, so i wont have other consequences to go thru and blahh -3- *cough cough* tutors wont go mad; other than that, rl always comes first for me. but anywho..... I might start something new after summer holiday (cant wait to go yumcha <3) if my time allows me, but probably wont be just a typical clothes store, dont want to bore myself to death really -O- So, its the happy ending day for GHOST! this weekend!!! Thank you so much for supporting my store and me in general <3 HAVE A GOOD ONE!! AND LUB LUB LUB YOU ALL SO MUCH!! HAHAHAH! LUB LUB! Tri :D


i cry. in fact, i'm so despondent i couldn't even take any pictures :p. triangle's always been good to us free*stylers, so if yall have any lindens burning holes in your pockets, get yer behinds down to the store and buy everything. okay, i'm off to sit in the dark listening to the cure and counting the minutes til she comes back to us with her special brand of designer witchery.

5 comments:

olivia connaught said...

stupid blockquote messing up the font size! i shake my fist angrily at blogger

百恋芙蓉 said...

太可惜了Tri,你有设计服装的天份噎。。。那几套你送我的衣服真的很华丽 ^^
祝你有个愉快顺利的暑假,保持联系哦! =^^=
Love from Suki
百恋芙蓉花

Bella Baroque said...

omg!!!!! i was gonna type "Nuuuuuuuuu!" until i realized that was your title. but HOMG! how sad :(. Good luck to Tri and her RL en devours and we shall miss her awesomeness!

Azia said...

Aww Tri! <3 <3 <3

You and Ghost! have had a damn good run lady! Have a great summer and I hope we see you when you're back!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

OMG, I come back and hear that Tri has closed GHOST :(

I know she will be back with more inventive ideas when her RL settles down....I feel it in my virtual bones.

Good luck and big lubs to Tri <3333