Monday 2 June 2008

The midnight blogger

Why 'o' why do I get the urge to do a last minute post after midnight when I am completely exhausted? I always get the URLs wrong, I'll never learn.

This beautifully sumptuous outfit is is by Lo Designs, the pink top is free in the store and the matching skirt is a group gift.

bb_007

bb_006

Also in the Lo Designs group notice archives is this lovely golden spring top with flowers.

bb_008

You wanna know about this skin doncha? The Nefertiti skin is a new gift from Beauty Avatar, the striking mask design is part of the skin. I really could do with this for my RL eyes right now, no joke, i am so tired I look like a panda. Beauty Avatar has a great new sim which needs to be seen. Many excellent free goodies around for men and women.

bb_005

Pink Top : Lo Designs (free in store)
Pink Skirt and Gold Top: Lo Designs (Group Gift)
Nefertiti skin (fashion show): Beauty Avatar (free)
Jewellery: Onigiri (free)
Tuli Hair in Silver: House of Heart (free preview in store) - SL won't let me get the SLURL right now so you can find it if you search 'House of Heart' in this blog.

I must go to bed now, it's not big or clever to stay up late.

1 comment:

Ashia Tomsen said...

love the skin and hair combo, they look amazing together ms smexeh!
xx