Monday 9 June 2008

Lemania Cheers Me Up

Ever been to an emergency room? There's always a kid there with their head stuck in something, their hands glued together or some other escapade? That folks is my daughter!! If it's sticky, she'll get stuck, it you can't get a hand through, she'll wedge hers in, and I'm sure at some point the jaws of life will have to get her head out of something!!! So after a couple of sleepless nights with what I thought was an ear infection, off we go to our local medical centre. Yes it's an ear infection, the doctor says, if infections are fluro pink XD!! Oy, so off to the emergency room we go,where they actually know us by name!! Suffice it to say all is well now, thank goodness, and she's back to torturing our poor long suffering kitty!! I was more than happy to log in and find not only a new dollarbie out at Lemania, but she had also been kind enough to drop a preview of one of her new dresses on me.

lemania_005

lemania_004

This is the stunning Goodnight Moon dress, which will be available for a whole linden till Tuesday.

lemania_010

lemania_006

And this is the lush Life Is A Dance dress that isn't free, but rawks hard, so buy it if you can! Thanks for cheering me up Lemania, I really needed it!

Dresses
Lemania

Hair (not free)
Bishwear

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*ouch* - poor Ashia-baby... hope she stays outta trouble for a bit! :)

Bella Baroque said...

oh noes!!!! i has a feeling we will be swapping ER stories soon. my son is 19 m and his goal in life it to find the next thing he can get into trouble with. OY! glad everything is okay again, and YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!

Anonymous said...

NO beautiful nice 1L dress to find and it is still Monday (not Tuesday) snifffff

Xirith Honi

Ashia Tomsen said...

anon the store takes awhile to rez, the dresses are upstairs, you need to use the "elevator" tp to get upstairs. I double checked with the owner and the dress will be avail till tues.
Oh Bella look out!!!! my tip for the ER is to take lotsa food (for you) and toys for them!!!

Anonymous said...

I was upstairs yesterday and NO nice dress, really it wasnt there. Another dollarbie was there :-((

Xirith Honi