Friday 13 June 2008

Halcyon Days

Ahhhhh, I just love Artilleri. Just being on the sim makes me feel all dreamy and happy and Antonia's creations get lovelier and lovelier, I don't know how it is possible, but it's true.

You will adore the latest swimsuit, a beautifully designed retro style, bottom hugging and low cut on the hips. Antonia has given the lilac polka dot sample of this swimsuit to her Artilleri group as a little taster.

12-6_004

12-6_003

Sabrina swimsuit: Artilleri (Group Gift)
Emi skin - Dark Tan - Anett: Artilleri (not free)
Ashley Hair: Pazazz (not free)
I was so lucky yesterday, I was one of the first 20 people to head down to Pazazz and win a free hair. I tried on the demo of this Ashley style and fell in love with it, a big thank you to Mya Heaney of Pazazz and also to Antonia of Artilleri for letting us try out this lush swimsuit.

Ahhh now I need a shower, it's hot here at Artilleri
12-6_001

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Creamy.. you look so relaxed! lol
That holiday did you good - even if you had to battle the dreaded flight fear!!!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Doesn't she look amazing!! NOW NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!