Thursday 19 June 2008

Girls Nite Out

Need a sexy dress for a girls nite out? Gigi Couture has a beautiful slinky dress one for you for 1L. Sequined, tight and low cut exposing the boobage, what more could you ask for? Well you could ask for a feather boa and guess what? you get that too!

gg_006

Eolande has a some exquisite jewellery as a group gift, look at these beauties. The earrings and necklace set comes in gold and silver. Touch the subscription sign at the store and you will be given these instantly.

eolande

I've been in a bit of a funny mood for the past week, my friend Morgan Kincess cheered me up today when she TP'd me for these fabulouso 5L shoes from SKG (available for 1 week at this price).

gg_007

Seduction Dress: Gigi Couture (1L) possibly only for a limited time
Jewellery: Eolande (group gift)
Shoes: SKG (5L)
Skin: Gigi Couture (not free)
Flapper Hair: ETD (not free)

I'm suffering a bit of RL lag right now, so I'm taking a little break from Creamz for a few days. I may sneak on as an alt and do a blog post, but I won't be available so often in game as Creamster until I feel better, could be 1 day, could be more...

If you have any queries about Free*style, or if you are designer requesting an invite, please contact one of my fellow bloggers or a group officer. Also if you are a designer and have sent me a review copy which is only available for a short time, please forward them to one of my fellow bloggers.

I promise in-world Creamy services will be resumed asap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashia Tomsen said...

you look fabulous Creamster
xxx

Adaire DeCuir said...

Feel better soon Creamy! *hugz*