Thursday 17 April 2008

Rock Chick

Beauty Avatar has a new skin line and to celebrate this they are giving away this stunning Nemesis skin just for this week. Beautiful skin tone and I really like the Egyptian style eyeliner on the lower lid.

Rock Chick_008

The Nefertiti skin is also still available, I blogged this a few weeks ago but I mutated myself to look like a hideous version of Angelina Jolie in that post, so you couldn't see it in it's true gorgeousness glory, here it is again. Like the boobie pasties here? They are from Pop Feel, only 1L!

Rock Chick_009
Nemesis and Nefertiti Skins: Beauty Avatar (free)
Booby Pasties:
Pop Feel (1L)
Kalia Hair: Philotic Energy (not free)

I was dithering over which outfit to wear in this post when lo and behold, a notice comes in from Emery announcing that they have some great designers joining them on the sim, Psyche - GiGi Couture - Serendipity - Mirrors and L'Arounge, not only that, they have GROUP GIFTS. Palpations!! Quickly I join the group and what do I find but these fabboo outfits, there's mens clothes too. I felt like 80s rock chick, so I had to rush and get this Kalia hair from Philotic Energy to complete the outfit of course.

Rock Chick_001

Rock Chick_005

Rock Chick_004
Rock & Glam Outft, Socks,
Leggings and Kisser Jacket: Emery (Group Gifts) Search Emery and look in notice archives.
Tattoo's: Tuli (Red Stick Hunt Gift)

You know me, I couldn't resist a wee purchase in the Emery store, I chose this sexy little cropped jacket. I'm wearing a demo of one of the skins here. Do I need another skin??

Rock Chick_006
Dakota Checked Jacket: Emery (not free)

Oooh these red shoooz, I'm a serious sucker for red shoes. They are a group gift from Jaywalk (also given away at the Gossipgirl sim). TP to the store and touch the sign to subscribe, touch it again and choose History, Option 3

Rock Chick_003

You will also receive this fantastic chunky steel bracelet as a joining gift

Rock Chick_002
Shoes and Bracelet: Jaywalk (Group Gifts)

Sleeeepy time, ni nites x

1 comment:

Morgan Kincess said...

Is it Sandra on the Rock and Glam outfit from Emery?