Monday 7 April 2008

It's Haute Couture Darlings!

I blessed the new Haute Couture sim with my pixelated presence today, if anyone talked to me they weren't allowed to look me directly in the eyes...just like Mariah Carey.

Just kidding! Well I did go to Haute Couture, unfortunately just after I downloaded the new client. I didn't realise it was Windlight. everyone looked pixelated to me and apparently I wasn't the only one who was experiencing this. Anyway, luckily I managed to find lots of fantastic free gifts on the hunt, you have to find little tiny black and white gift boxes.

Shall I spam you with all the ones I found? There is rather a lot. Oh go on then....here we go....

Veschi, love this outfit (the pants also come in denim)
hc_002

hc_001

Super Glam outfit from Digit Darkes
hc_003

Great outfits from HSC

hc_004

hc_005

hc_006

Mini skirts and the most amazing drag queen-esque lashes from Callie CLine
hc_007


hc_014 hc_013

Evie's Closet has this beautiful Requiem outfit
hc_012

Victoria V's bright and sunny dress
hc_009

Schadenfreude's fab cropped grey fur coat with goes with just about anything
hc_010

Stunning outfit from Rfyre
hc_011

Look sexy and hot in Carnal
hc_015
The shape worn in all these pics is the Real Goddess 'Audrey' shape, which can also be found on the hunt.

and for guys, Chez has this great suit
hc_016

There is loads more but I simply couldn't fit it all in...oh noes, hurry..I just noticed it's ending tomorrow at 8am!!

TP to Haute Couture - QUICK!

Non Free Items
Gwenevere Hair by Truth
Windblown Hair by Aden
Serie 2 skin from Dutch Touch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how any of the above outfits fit into a couture themed sim. I wonder sometimes if many places don't slap that word on designs just to make it more appealing. Although I don't believe wikipedia should be considered the ultimate source for covering the entire story,it is probably the easiest location to direct people to as an overview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Wikipedia tends to go off on tangent, here is a simplified Haute Couture definition from http://www.answers.com/topic/haute-couture

"The leading establishments or designers for the creation of exclusive fashions.

The creation of exclusive fashions.
The fashions created.

French : haute, feminine of haut, high, elegant + couture, sewing."

I would say a lot of these outfits fall into this category (apart from the sewing bit, LOL!).

I just think it's great that these designers have been kind enough to give away some of their designs

Personally though I wouldn't take this too seriously, SL is a virtual game. Does it really matter?

Anonymous said...

While I was there they announced it would continue until 5pm SLT today (4/08/08) due to SL purchasing issues. :)

Anonymous said...

i don't have undertand if i have to look for some tiny boxes wich contains all this freebies or i have to go all around every signle shop and search for this boxes.
pLiz HLp me (I MUST have veschi's hoodie!! >_<" )

p.s. sorry 4 my english... i'm italian :\
Paoletta Fullstop

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Whoops, sorry Paoletta. I only saw your comment today and the hunt is over now. Sorry about that :(

Anonymous said...

Could you tell me where in the Digit Darkes store I could find the Super Glam outfit? I looked around and couldn't find that anywhere.