Saturday 12 April 2008

Albero Hunt

There's a really cool new mall in town. Albero Mall, it has so many fantastic stores, you'll love it!

The Mall is having hunt which seems complicated at first (well it did to my durr brain). Once you get the hang of it, it's great fun! (Providing SL isn't having database issues and you don't have to get the stuff 3 times like I did). Big thanks to Dot Lane for explaining to me, I was complete confuzzled when I first arrived, Dot will probably have more on this hunt in her blog Dot Lane - Girl Reporter.

I found that this was the best way to do the hunt.
  1. Hunt all the boxes you can find in the Mall, click on each one to get a keyword (you will be given this by notecard, list all box numbers and keywords you find on a notecard.
  2. Then visit each store in the mall and get the LM for it's Mainstore, usually you click on a sign outside the store for this but some you may have to go into the profile of the owner.
  3. Visit each mainstore (NOT located in the this mall), hunt for the box with the number. Check your notecard to see if you have the corresponding number and keyword. Stand near the box and type the keyword as described and you will be given a present.
Simple as that! (or not)

Here are some of the gorgeous goodies I found but there's so much more

UnTone Jewellery
Snapshot_012

The Closet Jewellery
Snapshot_011

Twinkleberry Jewellery, Glasses from Otico
Snapshot_013

DP yumyum and Serendipity skirt and top

Snapshot_010

UnTone Sandals

Snapshot_014

I also found a great AO from Body Language, a fun Go Cart camper van and some other things which went missing when I relogged so I'll have to go back and get...LOVE YA SL!!

Exact info from Notecard

Hunt from 11APRIL 2:00PM(SL−TIME) 〜 13APR 2:00PM(SL−TIME)

1.Find out the keywords. The keywords are in the boxes that are placed in Albero Mall. There are more 28 boxes. The boxes has numbers on their textures. One box has a unique keyword. The keyword is displayed above the box. And, if you touch the box, you get the Note Card that has the keyword. Remember the keywords, please.

2.Teleport to the headquarter of each shop. After finding out the keywords, visit each shop in Albero Mall. There is the poster at the shop. If you touch the poster, you get the Note Card that has the teleport information with the headquarter of the shop. Teleport to the headquarter of the shop.

3.Obtain lovely goods. There is the Present Server at the the headquarter of the shop. Input the keyword in the front of the Present Server. It is nessesary that the input keyword is the same with the keyword matches box number each other. you will receive a present if the keyword is correct.


TP to Albero Mall, to start the hunt.

Chocolate skin by minajunk - (900L) if you buy the 1L demo of this, you get free eyelashes!
Hair by Club Kaya - see Miu's Post

5 comments:

olivia connaught said...

ooooo that stuff is fantastic! i will brave lag and my own obtuseness for sweet jewelery any day.

in other news dot lane and her blog are teh awesome. even if she is a red sox fan BOO HISS

Allegory Malaprop said...

*squee* TOTE FERRET! I love Guide Gimmick's animals in bags, but I've only seen them available through this Albero hunt and the last one.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh Tote Ferret? I didn't see that one. I hope I can get online again before the hunt is over.

Anonymous said...

I loved the hunt, found about 23/28 items.

Anonymous said...

Where are the glasses from? I can't find any place called "Otico" ???