Thursday 20 March 2008

Who likes to 69?

Not that sort of 69 you with the dirty mind...I mean the store ::69:: with the most awesometastic shoes (and lots of other great stuff too).

::69:: have a new mainstore, and omg, it is the cutest, most amazingly detailed place. To celebrate the opening they are having a hunt find six rings in the store, this hunt is on from 19 March to 25 March. A big HUUGE thanks to Nawja Eclipse for telling me about this hunt.

21-03-08_003

Look at these beautiful shoes you will find... (sorry my pics don't do them justice, they are truly gorgeous)

21-03-08_001

21-03-08_002

21-03-08_005

21-03-08_007

21-03-08_008

21-03-08_004

I am droooooling, I'm so happy I got these.

This store was an absolute pleasure to spend time in, I didn't want to leave. I really enjoyed this hunt.

THE cutest big teddy in SL!

21-03-08_016

THE cutest little kitchen in SL!

21-03-08_015

TP to ::69:: and have fun :)

10 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

Ooooo!!!! *eyes widen* I must go NOA kthx!

Funny story, I love this store dearly, have for a while but had to drop their group. I just had too many questions asked about the name and Creepy McCreepersons asking me what other postions I liked!!! ewwwwz! Even my now very close male friend said he almost didn't talk to me when we met because he was sure I was another closet SLex fiend. HA! (Its funnier since I'm now and forever SLelabate)

*pleeds 69 to maybe change their group name to have something fashiony in the title so I can have you back!*

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL!!! Ooooo...I never thought about that. I must not get many Creepy McCreepersons looking at my profile...more's the pity ^^

olivia connaught said...

SHOEZ

Anonymous said...

I'm now having to balance drooling over those shoes and trying not to laugh so hard I spit diet coke on my keyboard! Try having ::69:: AND Sn@tch on your group list.

I don't care though, I'm in love with both stores & I live to torment the Creepies by playing dumb:
"Sex? What? Poseballs? What are you talking about?"

Anonymous said...

Good hunt!

Anonymous said...

Just a tip - you can hide a group so it doesnt show in your profile - just open the group info and at the bottom right, you can deselect 'list group in my profile'

I had to hide one of my groups once.. dont even remember what it was - similar situation though - innocent group, unfortunately misunderstood name. they ended up closing up so its no longer in my groups anyway, but i remember some of the come ons i got when it was listed!

Nikki

Bella Baroque said...

Nikki! You're a lifesaver! I can has 69 bak? kthxbai :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Creamy ( love your blog ) and hi girls, don`t forget to join the group , in the demo box you will find 4 cute lil military bears to wear and cuddle ( in the demo box ) Hugs Hasi Nestler( sorry for my bad English )

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ty for the tip, darn - I bought those bears - but it was worth it for all the great shoes :)

Aisuru Rieko said...

never could find the 6th ring, but I had a blast looking! I thought the garden outside was as cute as the store on the inside, very nice little shop.