Saturday 22 March 2008

Lots of pretty niceness,

Here comes a rather hungover Creamy...urrghh (yes again - hehe!). Oh actually, it's Mini, my beautiful Alt I'm using in this post, I'm confusing myself.

Onwards..I'll stop feeling sorry for myself. The free outfits I am showing you today are by the super talented and super generous Rosemary Galbraith at Rosemar . These can be found on the back right wall of the store, the freebies include sweater tops in various colours, jeans a gorgeous sequined dress and the stunning 'Creampuff' skins which I have previously blogged and I am wearing throughout this post.

rosemar_003

rosemar_006
Sweater, 1L each - Rosemar
Strength III hair - ETD (400L for a pack of Naturals II containing this colour hair, also other packs available)

You know I'm such a hair whore? This style I bought for a good cause from ETD, there are two new styles just to the left of the entrance, the proceeds of which go to the American Cancer Society (I don't mind that I live in the UK, cancer is a worldwide issue). I really love it, the bandana is pink but you can tint it easily to match any outfit. Also, if you donate money to any RFL kiosk in ETD, they will donate a matching amount to RFL.

The free jeans from Rosemar are sexy bum huggers.

rosemar_002
Jeans and Top 1L - Rosemar

ETD has added some new styles to the freebies also, they are all gorgeous and they are worn on the following pics.

rosemar_007
Sequin Dress, 1L Rosemar
Jolleen Hair - 1L ETD

The cute bikini's by Popfuzz come in various colours and can be found in the sale basement at Popfuzz

rosemar_009


rosemar_010
Bikini's, Popfuzz (1L)
Twilo Hair - ETD (1L)

You may have noticed I've started blogging more non-free stuff lately, I am trying to show a full price item in the stores I am featuring, (as much as I can, I'm trying not to spend too much money)

I love this little jumpsuit from Rosemar, it's cute and cool.

rosemar_008
Chandra hair by ETD (1L)
Jumpsuit - Rosemar (100L)

Skin worn throughout this post is the Rosemar Creampuff 'Copperfield' (1L).

Just heard Truth is giving away some more free goodness, trying to get in but REGION FULL, I'll get in dammit.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tube top/shorts sets are Popfuzz designs, I just wanted to include it with my post because it's across the street :D

-Rosemary Galbraith

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Woopsy, ty Rosemary, I'll change the post, thanks for all your wonderful goodies :)