Sunday 30 March 2008

Blowpop Survey, Free Skin - HURRY

Hi!! I'm back from my trip, I was at one of these Murder Mystery nights in a posh hotel with some friends at the weekend, we had a great time. I have come to the decision I am definitely no Miss Marple, the whole table went with my theory and I was completely WRONG, so embarrassing (yet funny).

Olivia and Miu did a fantastic job while I was away and found some amazing stuff. Miu is doing her posts in Japanese as a high percentage of readers of this blog are Japanese, in fact when I look at Google Analytics, these are the top 3 countries who read Free*Style.

1. United States
2. Japan
3. United Kingdom

This is why I thought it would be fun to have a bilingual blog. Miu does list at the bottom of her post in English where to find each item and I know most people only skim read and are really just looking at the pics anyway. Feel free to leave a comment on whether you think this is a good idea.

So, SL was being a total biotch to me today again, I had planned to do a few posts because I had lots to catch up on while I was away, but alas that wasn't to happen.

I really wanted to show you this new Mellie 3 skin from Blowpop because the offer is only on until Monday(tomorrow). All you have to do is go to the Blowpop store and click on the kiosk to do a small survey about the skins, you will then receive this gorgeous 'Little Bird' skin, which comes in freckles and no freckles, various eyebrow colours and hairy or non hairy 'lady gardens'. (Only one person can take the survey at a time, so if it's busy, please be patient, it's really quick)

I think this is absolutely beautiful, I really love the two-toned purple eyemakeup. I made a special 'Little Bird' shape for it which I will put out at Free*Style soon.

This is the Mellie 3 Little Bird freckled skin with dark brows
31-03-08_007

This is a perfect opportunity to show you the beautiful free jewellery at Eolande, you will also find many other free items in the store which I will show in future posts (remember to join the group for a lovely hair accessory (click on the subscribo sign at the store)

Eolande silver Heart Jewellery with Freckled Mellie 3 'Little Bird' skin (click these pics for a close up)
31-03-08_010

Eolande silver Pearl Jewellery with Non Freckles Mellie 3 'Little Bird' skin
31-03-08_009
Mellie 3 Little Bird skin, Honey - Blowpop (Free until Monday - HURRY!)
Jewellery - Eolande (free)
Eyes - Imagen (not free)
Cuffs - Sh*t Happens (part of a 20L outfit - will feature this in my next post tomorrow)
Straight Hair - BP* (100L) bought by accident, I thought it was a demo - but it was a happy accident :)

7 comments:

Annyka Bekkers said...

ooh wow, Creamy, that shape is perfect for that skin. I just got a request from a customer for my shape, which I had to decline, but i can direct her your way

Sai Pennell said...

I am not entirely sure how I feel about the mixed language posts. I am one of those people who like to read every single word in a blog post, and running the link through google translator could get a bit frustrating.

Meh. Just my opinion :D I love Free*Style, and will continue reading no matter what changes happen to the blog ^^

Anonymous said...

love the tips on here, love being a shopaholic on the cheap! i can read some japanese anyway, and i am totally loving the japanese designers in SL (TM) so keep the updates coming in whatever language you want!

-Aisuru Rieko

Anonymous said...

Is a good idea!.. also the hispanic people read you, and read this blog!.. but i prefer the english.

All the best!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanksooo Annyka, I'll try to put the shape out later today, but if not, ask her to contact me and I'll give it to her :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks Sai, anon and seeandwrite,

This is just an experiment right now. I would love to know what Japanese people think, I'm guessing they run this blog through a feed which translates. This is what Miu was originally going to do for the blog but I love her style so much I asked her to join us.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a multi-lingual blog, and I'd say so in Japanese if I could :-) I also read every word of the blog posts, but I just love that SL is for all of us in the world, and the Japanese designers come up with fabulous stuff, so I am looking forward to having an "in" maybe with getting new stuff from them, even if it's blogged in Japanese. Whew! That was one loooong sentence!