Saturday 23 February 2008

A few bits n bobs!

Hi folks!

It's me again! Seeing as I'm able to get a screenshot today without my ghastly graphics card randomly making prims flash like strobe lights across my screen, I'm attempting to blog again.

Firstly, I have to say how wonderful Four Yip is for sharing this amazing Peepcock outfit, it's just so elegant but at the same time steaming with seksiness & mystery. I love it so much....Thank you Four Yip! If you look in notices from the Free*Style group you will find the LM which takes you outside a black curtained room.... from there on, well I won't spoil it for you all! The outfit even comes with a very apt pose. Peepcock outfit is $0L, but you have to find it!

Yip Peepcock

Yip hidden Peepcock outfit with pose

I'm also wearing RaC Nikki skin (not free), my own shape, Curio - Sleek Bob hair (not free), Ellana - peacock boots (not free & no longer available) and Peacock earrings from Microphage Lucky chair!

Onto this wonderfully 'snazzeh' Purple*d Pearl Dress made by D!FFER*NT, I love it's funky upfront feel & originality... Also has that bit of retro charm! You can find the dress just off-center in the shop and buy for $0L.

Diff purpled pearl dress

I'm also wearing Inspired - Haruhi hair (group gift, blogged by Creamy in post below) and RaC - Nikki skin (Not free).

I was exploring Japanese sims today, I really enjoy them....you never know what you're going to find either. I went into the HLD/AMBUSH store & found this T-shirt (in all layers) it's called 'Strangeworld' and seems to be a promo...it's FREE & I can see Miaow wearing this Creamy ;)

AMBUSH strangeworld underground promo

Along with this ::Dutch Touch:: sent out a gorgeous pair of charcoal Uni-sex jeans, so there's at least something for the guys today as well!

Dutch Touch Unisex jeans

and these cutest of cute sculptie slippers you see me wearing are FREE from Storm Schmooz flagship store... Free footwear from another of SL's top shoe creators!

storm closeup

Eww, my SL feet! :C

dutch touch & ambush

I'm also wearing RaC - Nikki skin, Oxygen hair from The Abyss.

8 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAY you smexy little thing. You look cock-a-doodle-dooo in the peacock lingerie.

mwaaaahhhhh xxx

Tsu Dho Nimh said...

Oh wow ... that is an interesting place!

By the way, please answer the "shouts" omn the group. I'd like to join.

Anonymous said...

The free*style group has no join button :/

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oh yes, sorry folks - I had to close open invites because of spammers. I'll invite you both today when I log on.

Anonymous said...

The peacock outfit is free...? WOW! It's so hot.

(BTW, my url has changed. Can you please update it? Thanks!)

olivia connaught said...

BURLESQUE! SQUEE!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

hi Tsu, can you send me a notecard for an invite in game pleez (if you haven't got one already).

Eri - sent you an invite - let me know if you didn't get it :D

Anonymous said...

My friend, Faye Gelfand is the owner of AMBUSH. She made the "Strangeworld" T-shirt as a free promotional shirt for my band, Strangeworld Underground.
Just to let ya know ;)
My SL name is Pyro Electricteeth and my band URL is www.StrangeworldUnderground.com