Saturday 19 January 2008

No Skillz..yet!

I visited the the local PC World store today to get a new mouse and came out with a tablet and light pen. Never used one of these in my life but I thought it looked like fun.

I'm a total novice when it comes to using Photoshop, but I uploaded the files for the Ano'ther Shop skins so I could experiment with my new toy on them. I'd had a few vodka and cranberry's so I ended up being silly with it but I am quite proud of the little heart shaped mole above the mouth (inspired by my fave Lovey's skins), there is also an interesting herpes effect on the lips and bleeding eyes (inspired by Alexitimia Zombie skin). Took me all of 10 minutes these did, can you tell?

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_006

I decided in my tipsy vodka haze to draw on a lovely big hairy minge and a written invite to shave it, but not everyone likes a shaven haven you know. Some very un-realistic looking spots and hairs on the bum too.

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_001

This was just an experiment so I wouldn't insult anyone by giving these out because they are so shit, but if you really want one you can IM me and I'll pass it to you.

While I was uploading all these, Valryn at Soulfire sent me the latest free outfit availble in her store. This stripe sweater dress looks great with the belts sent out to Pixel Dolls group. It has a flexi or mini attachment. I made the pose in the first pic too, I thought I would try my hand at a bit of vogueing.

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_007

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_009

Soulfire Sweater Dress with the Mini prim attachment
Creamy fucked up skin and pose_010

I just have to show you these ace T-shirts Valryn has made too, they will be in-store for 5L from tomorrow.

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_011

Creamy fucked up skin and pose_013

Sweater Dress: Soulfire (0L)
Belt: Pixel Dolls Group Gift
T-Shirts: Soulfire (5L each)
Creamy's fucked up skin: FREE if you are a nutter and want it.

Valryn at Soulfire also made the hair, but it's not available yet.

If you wish to download the Another Shop skin files and make your own skins, go to Eloh's website HERE (Eloh has also made some male skins). You can also submit your skin to the Another Fundraiser and help to raise money for UNICEF, info HERE.

4 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

OH EM GEE! I just spit up my water laughing at this post. too funny, and nice jump start i might add! *runs to store to buy toys for her own amusement*

olivia connaught said...

I decided in my tipsy vodka haze to draw on a lovely big hairy minge and a written invite to shave it, but not everyone likes a shaven haven you know.

that's hilarious. reminds me of this girl i knew who was always saying she was gonna get a tattoo of a guy with a little lawnmower on her lower belly just above her pubes. erm.

ooo i've got an ancient wacom tablet somewhere but no idea where the software or pen thinger are. ha i have been looking for motivation to do some heavy duty cleaning :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Do it, do it girls!! These tablets are so much fun :D

Valle Giulia said...

ehm... alexitimia slurl is: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Land%20of%20Hope/40/115/22