Sunday 20 January 2008

Another Guys Skin

Hi Buddies!

After visiting Eloh's Another Shop blog yesterday, I discovered there are now files available to download for a guys skin she has made, Eloh hasn't made this available in SL herself, but I'm sure lots of others will have by now.

So, I've uploaded it into SL and you will be thankful to hear, that unlike the female skin on the last post, I've not made any silly modifications to it at all (yet!), but I did make a tailormade shape. His name is 'Mike Oxlong' and he's rocking that androgynous look, (his name is meant to be ironic because he has nothing resembling a cock, just a bald 'ken bump')

another guy_001

another guy_002
Boxers by Milk (1L for 3)

This jacket and jeans are in a unisex freebie bag I picked up a while ago at Pochette and the hair is a previous group gift 'Perry' from Truth, this was originally in a Carrot colour, but Mike really didn't suit it so I retextured it and tweaked it a bit. Truth would be horrified if he saw it, I'm definitely no virtual hairstylist.

another guy_003

another guy_004

I'll be passing the shape and skin out to the group and later be making it available for free at the Free*Style place (coming soon), the shape will be fully mod so you can butch him up a bit if you wish.

No comments: