Saturday 1 December 2007

Vintage Goodies at Bossa Nova & Marly's

Just before I logged off last night Moire Georgette sent out a message to the the Bossa Nova group about these beautiful dresses she is giving away and just as I was unpacking them this morning Azia IM'd me about the 1L hair at amazing vintage store Marly's. These hairstyles called 'Leaf Trajectory' and 'Tatyana' go absolutely perfectly with the Bossa Nova dresses.

bossa_002

The red dress is free in the Bossa Nova store (remember to grab the other free gifts on the back wall if you haven't already). Also join the Bossa Nova group and look at notice archives, the white dress is attached to yesterday's notice, there are also a couple of other free lovely's in there too, get them quick though because they won't be there for long.

My shoes are the 1L Mary Janes in silver from Digit Darkes.

Azia's red wedges were a group gift from ETD , these may no longer be available but I suggest you join the group for more free gifts in the future. Touch the subscribe sign at the ETD store to join.

One last thing...Le Zoo has opened and from what I heard on the Free*Style group msgs today, lots of excited chatter about freebs up for grabs there. I'll be going down sometime over the week to worry the animals, I love zoo's!!

No comments: