Thursday 20 December 2007

Unique Needs Gothic Fairytale

If you like the Gothic Fairytale look you will love the gifts being given at Unique Needs right now until Xmas.

The gifts include shoes, stunning jewellery, and all of these clothes worn in the following pictures.

Unique Needs1

Unique Needs2

Hair: Loelle - Maitreya (no longer free)
Skin: Serie 2 - Dutch Touch (group gift)

One of my favourite pieces of jewellery at Unique Needs is this skull belly chain, the detail is amazing.

Mimikri2
*Innocent Outfit above by Mimikri (free)

This richly textured gown is stunning and moves beautifully, you also receive it in a paisley pattern.
Unique Needs Gown

I have mentioned in a previous post that I take a lot of my photo's for this blog in the Unique Needs Photosphere Garden (free to use). The poses and backdrops are fantastic, I can't thank Ann OToole enough for providing this (Ann put a tip jar out :D ).

Unique Needs Gown

I also want to show you this cute retro outfit from Big Booty Big Money at Envy. I love the quirky styling of the outfits here so I was all excited when Olivia Connaught sent a notice to the group that there is the free Dally Dress at this fab store, it's in a tiny bag outside the entrance.

Big Booty Big Money

This is such a fun outfit and looks great with the TaP Fleur skin which was given away in the hunt a few days ago (no long available for free) and the Marly's Leaf Trajectory hair (1L).

No comments: