Thursday 20 December 2007

Fun Stuffs for the day!

In the words of Mooki...today I am 'CRIMBOTARD'!! I don't care, I needed cheering up after being stripped back to my base shape and skin for half the day yesterday.

Diversity have some free goodies in their store for a limited time. This bright and happy pink 'Daisy' dress.

Diversity2

Also free at Diversity is this Jorslie hair which comes in many different colour combinations.

Diversity1

This fun Xmas outfit is free from Rose Petal Creations, also comes with stockings (not worn). The little parcel hat was 20L. Face like a blow-up-doll sex toy - FREE!

20-12-07_003

As punishment for calling me a 'Crimbotard', I made Mooki wear this Mini Mouse outfit, also free from Rose Petal

Mini Mousies

Xmas brings the Crimbotard out in all of us...don't deny it, embrace it :D

No comments: