Saturday 24 November 2007

Gone Redhead with Truth Group Gift

I think I've found a new favourite place. A Free*Style Group member sent an LM today for some freebs at Creator's Pavillion and oooh, stores and cuteness galore. I wish I had more time to explore, but its the weekend and got RL stuff to do. I'll just show you a couple of things today and I'll focus properly on Creators Pavillion in a few days.

Truth has sent his group another great hair, a unisex cropped style called Perry in Carrot. If you aren't a member already, TP over by clicking here and then click the subscribe sign at the entrance to the store, click it again and select History - the last notice is this hair. Orange isn't usually my colour but the style is great and it goes really well with the free RnD skin from Another, with its pale complexion and cute freckles. **Cheeky tip - you can modify the colour of some hairs by right clicking on the hair - Edit>Texture. You can either change the colour here or you can add a new hair texture. I'll see if I have some of these to give out in my inventory**

Here is the ensemble I threw together today, with a redhead theme (sort of).

redhead_001

This frilly blouse I found at a store at Creators Pavillion called Yum Yum, and it is yummy and FREE! I met Juju a Free*Style group member in this store and we fell in love with all the clothes, so adorable. Free*Style is becoming like a big family (Creamy holds you all close to her bosom).

redhead_004

The gorgeous Fall Plaid Mini is part of 1L gift pack from Imperial Elegance. These can be found on the left wall inside the store or in a tiny box on the table. You get various colour combinations in the folder and also a smartskirt option (which means it doesn't look crap when you sit down). Go get this quick because I think it's only available for a limited time. These pretty blue eyes were a group gift from Callie Cline, given out today. Join CALGAL group and check notice history for this and some other goodies.

Now I just totally LOVE these boots! I have never found boots of this quality for free before, look at the detail on them. These are from Angry Monkey, part of the 'Armor of the Ages' they are creating. The adorable sockies are from Corduroy, called Catero's leggings. These weren't free though - I got them as a pressie, but only 30L so they won't break the bank.

redhead_002

Before I go, I just had to show you this pic I took at Creators Pavillion. Not getting in the festive spirit by the look on my face.

redhead_006

Bye for now, I am going to get on with my RL day :)

No comments: