Sunday 14 October 2007

ABOUT FREE*STYLE

I originally joined SL in Oct 2006 with my first avatar Mini May.   I loved exploring the grid, finding new stores and seemed to have a talent for finding really great freebies on my travels, which I loved to tell my friends about and help new players.

I was not aware of any other freebie groups or blogs at that time, so I thought I would create a new avatar (Creamy Cooljoke) especially for this project.  Then in 2007 Free*Style was born and everything went from there.

Free*Style is now one of the largest freebie information sharing groups within Second Life.  Ideal for new players who want to look stylish, but haven't yet made money, or for those who just like a bargain and to discover new stores!

We have creators and store owners in our Free*Style in world group who send notices about their free gifts, if you are a creator and wish to join, please click this link

We also have a Flickr group where you can share your favourite freebie photo's - this feeds through to our blog.
Free*Style Flickr Group

No comments: