Friday 21 August 2015

Free*Style Flickr Groups

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know what is going on.

There have been more than a few groups on flickr that have left me feeling lacking recently. Many of these were created many moons ago, and I can only assume their moderators are no longer active enough to govern over their groups.

We here at Free*Style have had our own group for a very long time, and have a wonderful community there.

Here is a sampling of some of the free items people have placed in the group:



A few of my favorite groups have been over run with Lewd Nudes and other random, unrelated to the group content.

I have decided to open up a few of these, under our Free*Style name, not only to make my own experience better, but to also better the experience of my fellow flickr SLers.

Here are the links.

Main Free*Style Group - www.flickr.com/groups/607733@N23/

*NEW* Footwear Group - www.flickr.com/groups/2843752@N25/

*NEW* Skins Group - www.flickr.com/groups/2860750@N20/

All of these are moderated. I will be posting comments on all items placed in the 2 new groups(Footwear and Skins), so you will know each was checked and why they were approved(free gift, group gift, sale items, Midnight Mania, and so on.).

I hope this helps streamline your flickr experience when freebie/discount hunting.

Enjoy,

Helena Stringer
Co-Owner of Free*Style