Saturday 18 July 2015

Impish Imposter

  Well, for starters I'm a new addition to Free*Style. I was pretty excited when Sileny asked me to be apart of something that I've always read. I've been a fan of Free*Style since I can remember so it's my turn to contribute.

I'm not very great with making posts interesting. I feel as if I'm just rambling. So I'll keep this short and just get on to the looks basically.  Origami started earlier this month, but the hunt itself did not start until the 10th.  In order to get the hunt items you have to play the horror game from Japanese mythology of Yamata no Orochi. While doing the hunt you are looking for Koban; japanese gold coin, hidden all over the sim. The Koban exchanges for the prizes. There's several different designers there, but these were among my favorite ones. Enjoy the horror story and the prizes are the bonus.

Impish Imposter



BODY


Hair: Doe - Nikki (Two Tone) - Fatpack [New][Shown in Candy/Gingers][@ Seasons Story]

Eyes: Antielle - Onryou Yuurei (Eyes+Makeup) [New][@ Origami][Free]

Skin: Lumae - Jewel - Naamah [New][@ Genre]

Mesh Mouth: Soul - Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Vampire



CLOTHING

Top: The Plastik - Kaely's Corset :/// Brimstone



ACCESSORIES 


Wings: DarkendStare - Jabberwocky Wings [New][Shown in Black/Red][@ Kawaii Project]

Collar: The Plastik - Adraste Collar

Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Supernaturals - Warm [New][@ Genre]

Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr

Ring: ClaVv - The Metallic Snake Ring Type C [Part of Snake Set][@New][@ Origami][Free]

Horn 1: Zombie Suicide - Fleshy Horns v1

Horn 2: C.C. Kre-ations - Tangled ~ Bark horns