Sunday 12 April 2015

Bunnies, We Have No Problem

  So I am kind of in love with bunnies.  Many of my friends know this.  Isabelli, Free*Style blogger and owner of Uncertain Smile knows this, and when she made this adorable bunny helmet available for free I am sure she knew I would be excited.  YAY ISABELLI!  Another free thing on my av is the eyes from the store Banana Banshee, made by Rosemarie Indigo who is also a blogger for us.  I have to say I feel like such a spoiled brat sometimes getting to blog with so many designers here.  It's awesome!

  The Shop Free*Style hunt is *technically* over now so people can pick up their things whenever they want but I gave the puppy dog eyes to Isabelli and Rose and asked if they would leave these gifts out for now.  They said yes, woo!  Go and grab them now before they change their mind and take them away into outer internet space.
WORN:
Bunny Helmet: Uncertain Smile, hunt gift @ Shop Free*Style
Eyes: Banana Banshee, hunt gift @ Shop Free*Style (one of several from this store out)
Hair: Argrace. 250L
Mesh Body/Head: Utilizator, 400L
Mesh Body/Head Skin Applier: Milk Teeth, 25L (APPLIER FOR UTILIZATOR 2.0 AV ONLY)
Note:  Hunt items at Shop Free*Style are in mesh eggs scattered throughout the sim store, inside and out.  The hunt is technically over so items may be taken away by their creators at any time.  If items are gone by the time you read this, my apologies.  They are still out as of the time of this post.