Tuesday 5 August 2014

My SLink Obsession - Contains NSFW at bottom of post

 My SLink Obsession is a new event that has just started this month. If you love your SLink mesh body enhancements then you need to drop by and check this event out.  New designers will swap out each round with all new designs so make sure you stop in regularly. Before I get on to the SLink event I just want to point your attention to these cute sunglasses that you can get at Izzie's for this months Group Gift. So cute!


Free*Style Blog - My Slink Obsession


This month you can find some great gifts.  Stellar has a set of pink nails for the girly girls and it comes with both fingernail and toenail appliers. And Flair has a set of 8 nails with a unique design.  All 8 colours in one easy HUD for fingernails and toenails alike.


Free*Style Blog - Sn@tch
 
Another free gift is from Sn@tch.  These stockings come on a socks layer to wear with your normal avvie or there is a SLink Physique HUD that works on the SLink mesh feet as well.  The stockings (from left to right) come in plain, wrinkled and stripes. The underpants shown are the free underwear that you get when purchasing the physique body.


Free*Style Blog - Exile

A few other things you can find this month is a fantastic group gift skin and this hair from Exile.  This was the free gift hair that Exile had available at Hair Fair this year and after many people mentioning they missed out on getting it the ever so generous owner, Kavar, sent out the hair to his subscriber group as a free gift.  How awesome is that?! 

Now for the NSFW posts.  I have on the current group gift that you can find in flounce.  For those unaware, flounce used to be known as Cupcakes. The group gift comes complete with appliers for SLink hands, feet and physique as well as Lola breasts!  Not to mention there are two skin tones, body freckles, cleavage layers, blush, moles and pubic hair.  What a great group gift! I have taken close ups of the skin on the Physique as well as the standard avatar.  The appliers don't include all the extra layer options though, just the skin. In the close up on the standard avatar I have the freckles, and pubic hair.  The close up of the face I am also wearing the moles (beauty marks) layer.





Skin:  flounce - Group Gift 8/1 - Celia Honey Dark
Hair:  Exile - After The Rain - Sparkle  (mesh)  *Group Gift*
Eyes:  Dead Apples - Nebula Nightfall
Hands:  SLink - Mesh Rigged Hands (gesture)
Feet:  SLink - Womens Natural Barefeet (mesh)
Glasses:  Izzie's - Round Ombre Sunglasses salmon (mesh) *VIP Group Gift August*
Body:  SLink - Physique Mesh Body
Poses: Nail pictures: Pretense - My Hand Obsession #4  *My SLink Obsession August*
           Skin Close Up: oOo Studio - lookbook 11
           Body Shots/Stockings: Pretense - My Hand Obsession #2 and #4  *My SLink Obsession August*
Nails:  Stellar - Jersey Girl - Free Gift *My SLink Obsession August*
          Flair - Set 220 - Free Gift *My SLink Obsession August*
Stockings:  Sn@tch - Black Stockings - Free Gift *My SLink Obsession August*