Monday 16 December 2013

No1Curr About Matching

  My husband said he liked the colors of this post and I was all happy and then I remembered that he is colorblind and can't really fully see them.  It made me giggle.  I like them though, mostly because there are just too many things that don't quite go together but somehow do.  Anyway, enough babble.  On to the items!  I've got a lot to do in little time so just check the details below. :)
que colores_003
Worn:
Skin: Ploom, free @ KittyCats Advent calendar
Hair: Little Bones, group gift, other colors and styles in notices currently also. (250L join fee)
Sweater: Orange Pekoe, 1L
Glasses & Undershirt: Sn@tch, part of a lucky board outfit (there are lots of them)
Purse: Klepsydra @ Shop Free*Style, 25L (there is a subscriber gift version in gray at the main store too!)
Bow: Aux @ The Arcade, gacha item
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor
Skirt: Klepsydra
Boots: Blackburns, free (Thank you Dismantled for the heads up!)
Stockings: Sheer