Monday 14 October 2013

If aaallll the raindrops were pumpkin pie and Zombie pops...

Oh what a rain that would beeee! Standing outside with my mouth open wide, Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Well the mouth of my new mesh mask is at least! I stumbled upon AD Creations by complete accident and lost myself in their fun store! It's huge with lots to explore and a few luckychairs. Luckily my letter was up when I arrived! It's fate I tell you!


With such a pretty new mask (mesh-attachment and make-up) I decided to get all geared up for a nice walk. This dress is available at Plastik alongwith a few other Halloween-themed freebies at the entrance of the store. The rain has never been enough to stop me so I grabbed my umbrella and took a stroll. Til next time! ^_^


Credits (Pic taken at The Rainy Sim)

Mask & skele make-up - AD Creations (0L luckychair)

Dress - Plastik Airen Brass from October Boobies Cheapies  (0L - on the right)

Tattoo and wounds - Little Pricks Fucked Up Beautifully (0L product camper)

Parasol - CatNip Skelly Parasol (50L Gacha)

Hat - Atypical Pumpkin Stump (0L group gift)

Hair - Ploom Magda (200L)