Wednesday 16 October 2013

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so Witchy, but aren't all murderous flesh-eaters tragically misunderstood? No Barbie! I meant that the Boo Bunny Hunt 2 has officially started! ^_^ Hunting alone is no fun so I quickly dropped by Collabor88 to ask Witchy here to come with me. Clearly she's the Brain of the two of us.


Thank goodness she did come along because otherwise I may not have figured out how to get to the evil forest full of sponsor gifts at the end. This creepycute skeledress from ViVi is my favorite of the lot and it even comes with Lola and Phatazz appliers!


Witchy talked this giant bunny we met at UI into joining our plot and told me the only real way to ride a giant bunny was to do it blindfolded. Seil Xpression supplied a festive one and we're set. She is the brains here after all. Just between us, giant bunnies are the secret to global domination. Don't tell too many people.



Credits

Witchy - MishMish @ Collabor88 Wicked Witch (88L)

Dress - VIVI Mrs. Skeleton strapless dress (0L) Found @ secret end area for Boo Bunny 2 Hunt

Blindfold - Seil Xpression Have a Terrific Halloween (1L)

Bunny - UI Bunny Chopper (0L) Boo Bunny 2 hunt gift

Hair - Ploom @ Boobies show Magda (150L)

Textures - Virtual Textures Halloween Seamless Patterns Textures (0L) Boo Bunny 2 hunt gift

Skin - Filthy Lola 3 beach (75L gacha)

Necklace - Noodles Toy Alien necklace [rare] (50L gacha)