Thursday 10 October 2013

A Lil Old West


Genre is almost over, with the next round coming fast on it's way. But you still have a few days to shop, if you enjoy the Wild Wild West. That is right, the current Theme is Western.

Why am I talking about this event? Well it is a discounted one, nothing over L$100 and every once in a while there is something free.

Credits

Shape - External Appearance Shapes - N/A
Hair - Underscore - Not Free
Skin - Joli - L$10 Event Promo
Eyes - Umeboshi - Instore Group Gift
Lashes - La Sylphide - N/A
Shirt - Kastel Rock - Discounted @ Genre Western Round
Shorts - Sn@tch - Not Free
Necklace - Sense-able Fashions - Discounted @ Genre Western Round
Earrings - Tama - Discounted @ Genre Western Round

Location - Wyoming West

You can get all the poses from my posts at Shop Free*Style

I played with the photo a bit, cause I liked it, thought I'd share the modded results. It's after the cut.