Friday 31 May 2013

Less than 24 hours to get your goth on!


World Goth Fair will be closing it's cemetery gates for another year in less than 24 hours. If you hadn't heard about the event before today, you need to check out the website HERE!

The event is for a worth cause, and there is a little bet going on as to whether it will breach the 1 million lindens mark. So please help me out, and hit up the charity vendors, or I might have to wear some RL pink atrocity!

This was my fair setup/shopping outfit, and since it was comprised of some awesome cheap items, I thought I would share it!


Credits

Skin - {Frick} - Elfroot in Ghost Tone - L$0
Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Utterly Screwed in Growth - NEW @ World Goth Fair
Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum - Hypno Eyes in Limited Edition Diredium - New @ World Goth Fair
Lashes - Cybernetic - Look 1 Black - N/A
Dress - Adoness - Lila's Darling in Spring - L$10
Boots - HOC - Knee Boots with colour change hud - L$40

Poses - KS2Kool