Monday 4 March 2013

The relaxing scent of Lavender


I arrive at home. 

After a busy busy weekend I just wanted to relax.


So I thought I'd do the same in sl. Let it all hang out(well maybe not all!). 

The Lavender Hill Hunt has started, and yes, every blog under the sun is covering it. So . . . no . . .I'm not going to get all crazy, but I will show you one item from the hunt. This lead to me creating a whole look, that had nothing to do with the item itself, but hey, you don't mind, eh?

Bellissimo Shapes has a new group gift, called Cinder. I normally wear my own custom made shape, but I thought I'd try out something new, and was pleasantly surprised. The face is really nice, and I really like the lip shaping.

This jewelry set is not free, but I really liked the swirly stones, so I thought I'd share =)


Better view of the shape. Wearing undies from Dirty Little Secret, which you can pick up at The Wash Cart Sale. It just happens to be a gift!


These boots are a new group gift from Loordes of London. There are also a few other events the store is a part of, so check out the signs when you go to pick this up.


This low table, high table and plushy little seat are from [CIRCA]. This is their offer for the Lavender Hill Hunt. You will have to look for 2 objects to get the full set. The Low table has a cute meadow scene with butterflies, and the tall one has a well with a bucket, and a little bird on a hill.


I thought I'd show a view of what is inside the tables. This is a shot from inside the tall one. I am really tempted to put pets or something in there. little geckos running around in a fairy meadow? WHY NOT?

Credits

Shape - Bellissimo Shapes - Free Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Skin - Panda Punx - The Retreat Deal - New/L$49
Hair(Mesh) - Tameless - New/Not Free
Eyes - Adoness - L$1 Instore Offer
Lashes - Chaisuki -  Not Free
Dress(Mesh) - Dirty Little Secret -L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Bra&Panties - Dirty Little Secret - L$1 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Boots(Mesh) - Loordes of London - Free Group Gift (Free to Join)
Jewelry - Designs by Sabastian - Sixty Linden Weekend Item - New/L$60

Furniture - [CIRCA] - L$5 Lavender Hill Hunt Gifts