Saturday 9 February 2013

Good Girl, Bad Girl

I love when an outfit I love just falls into place without much work.  I got this cute group gift mesh hair free from Eaters Coma and while at the store I bought this shirt.  I was going to wear the hair and top with the free mesh skirt gift at Eaters Coma but when I put on this free lingerie from Blacklace underneath it was just too darn good to not wear together!  Adding this dollarbie skin from My UglyDorothy and the free headpiece from Violent Seduction gives a sweeter feel to the look, as opposed to the edgier feel it might have had with other choices.
Enjoy!
Worn:
Lingerie: Blacklace, free (Tango appliers too available!)
Skin: My UglyDorothy, 1L
Hair: Eaters Coma, group gift (fat pack, includes multiple sizes)
Headpiece: Violent Seduction, lucky board prize
Shirt: Eaters Coma
Nails: RezIpsa Loc, no longer available
Eyeliner: Actchio, no longer available
Eyes: Al Vulo
Pose: Marukin