Monday 14 January 2013

Silly Chilly Girly Whirly

*Note: I messed up and noted everything from the Cold Winter Nights hunt as 0L but it is actually 10L.  Whoops!  Sorry about that.
I'm super tired and cold and sick so I thought I would put together a fun, cozy look with a bit of silliness to cheer me up.  My sweater is a hunt gift from Corvus for the Cold Winter Nights hunt that starts tomorrow.  Also from the hunt is my skin from Oceane.  My hair is a group gift from Action and comes in four hair colors.
silly time_002
My pose is from a new set by Helamiyo.  I changed the hand positions with the free hud from Anypose because...well...I was in a pointy mood. :P  My skirt is from Valentina E. and is not free but it's super cute mesh and comes in lots of colors and is from our very own blogger Eva. :D
Worn:
Skin: Oceane, 10L hunt item (starts tomorrow)
Sweater: Corvus, 10L hunt  (starts tomorrow)
Pose: Helamiyo
Hair: Action, group gift (250L enrollment fee)
Tongue: Ni.Ju
Free Expression Hud: Anypose
Skirt: Valentina E.