Monday 24 December 2012

Muted

I'm still all about the gray and silver and white hair lately.  It might end up being my go-to color.  That would be so weird for me but, hey, we all go gray eventually, right? :D  There are more colors than whites in this hair from Alice Project, however, so if you like blonde, red, black, etc. then you are still in luck!  This style, Helga, is included in the hunt gift but the real main attraction for us Alice Project regulars is the new Hud color pack included!  The hud has special streaked colors that have not been released until now.  Woo!
muted_003
My skin and eye makeup are both free from Adam n Eve.  I went to get the eye makeup and saw the free skin just chilling out in the skin area.  I was like omgggg and snatched it up right away.  I don't know how long it will be out so grab it while you can!  The eye makeup is a free tester (like a wearable demo) you can find right above the full version.  Other styles available as wearable demos in the area too!
More info. below. :D
Worn: 
Skin and Eye Makeup: Adam N Eve, skin is limited time freebie and eye makeup is a wearable demo
Hair: Alice Project, New in 13 hunt gift with special new release color Hud included****
Necklace: Hate Me and Eat Me
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard, free gift (I wore a free mesh wearable demo eye from Adam n Eve partially over one of the eyes to give it a bit of uneven color pop too)
****If you have problems with the Alice Project hair check THIS link out.