Monday 3 September 2012

two stoned birds

I'm killing two birds with one stone here. Hitting up the Black and White Blogger Challenge by my friend Macie Restless and also blogging you some free/cheap goodness before Sileny beats the crap out of me. :D
What can I say, I'm a lazy blogger. Anywho, I was looking for some
pale-ish looking skins when I stumbled upon a store called [KOOQLA].
No Idea how you pronounce that but I'd like to think kook-la and then think about my vagina. YEA...so I bought a skin and some makeups and then saw that there is this lovely group gift sitting off to the side. It works perfectly for the Black and White challenge I was saying someone should do so I suppose it was time for ME to actually do it.
 
 

 
The cute dress I'm wearing is a promo outfit from Maison Close on the marketplace for only 50L.
Ok, that's all I've got. Hope you've had fun. take care now!
 
Hybie is wearing:
Skin: [KOOQLA] Okania (rion/01) db (GROUP GIFT - FREE TO JOIN)
Hair: Truth - Bria - crow (not free)
Eyes: IKON - Horizon v2- White- xl (not free)
Outfit: * Maison Close * Ma Petite Robe Noire Border (50L MP)
Shoes: G Field - short lace up boots - blk V2 (not free)